BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

My Love Ones

Sitting in the solitude, with the apex of the tree swaying and leaves fall ubiquitously on the ground, it was just after the battle of the year whereby students thrived and toiled their blood, sweat and tears in order to get impeccable results. I was sauntering around the firefox with my IMAC and gone through with blogs and I've found out that she was lonely too just like me. Already one of my best buddies leaving to the harsh school in the ironic river, my classmates are slowly departing and being leached away from me. I am not too sure about the new classmates I am going to earn next year whereby the hustle and bustle and the claustrophobic of 3M might not be in sight as friends are scattered and decomposed. My hear is filled with loneliness as I always hummed my favourite song " Always Be With You " hoping that she can eavesdrop and feel the same as I do...

0 comments: