BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dear Love

Listening to the song Dear Mom, reminds me of the love she poured to me almost everytime she sees me. Looking into her eyes gives me warmth and motivation. Joy and despair when I see her, tears will only flow for her, smile will only get widened for her. I'm not handsome nor intelligent nor rich, but I can try my best to make her happy. Giving her everything is what I can give and I believe this time around is my first and my last love. Seeing her weary smile and blurr eyes made my heart melt and made me feel as though I'm in 7th heaven. I penned down this post is to promise everyone who reads this blog that I will give my best shot for her forever. I know "forever" this word is sensitive but I can assure you whoever reading this that I will make sure the "forever" word will instill inside my very own dictionary...

0 comments: